We will sell your quality used Apple product on consignment. What does this mean? No hassle, no lowballs, no meetups with strangers, no risk, and no effort. We will help you set a fair price for your Apple product, we will list it on our website, Kijiji, facebook Marketplace, and even eBay.
We accept cash, Email Money Transfer, and even credit card, opening up options for more buyers.
We test each product and offer a short warranty to offer peace of mind to the buyer. We can also perform any necessary repairs, as well as clean and refurbish products such as replacing missing rubber feet on MacBooks.
So how does it work?
- Fill out the product consignment form.
- We will contact you with the selling price we believe is fair, or a request for more information and/or pictures.
- Drop off the product with us or arrange a pickup.
- We list the item in our inventory and advertise it aggressively.
- When the items sells, we offer a 7 day warranty against failure to the buyer (limitations apply to protect us and the seller)
- After the 7 day warranty expires, we contact you for payment by cheque or Email Money Transfer. Easy!
What does it cost me?
- We charge 20% of the final selling price for items up to $1000, and 15% of the final selling price for items over $1000.
What if my item doesn’t sell?
- We can arrange a schedule to lower the price until it does sell.
- You may pick the item up after 30 days if you do not wish to lower the price. After 30 days, after at least 1 price adjustment, you may pick up the item with no fees. If there have not been any price adjustments, you will be invoiced a $40 consignment fee.
Can I pick my item up early?
- When you place an item with us for consignment sale, you agree to leave it for a minimum of 30 days. If you wish to pick it up early, you will be invoiced a $40 consignment fee.
If you have an item you wish to place on consignment, please fill out the following form. We will contact you within 1-2 business days.